Get In Touch

Friday, August 24, 2012

Strawberry Surprise Smoothie

Share it Please
Okay guys, trust me on this one.

I'd gone in for a barium test a couple weeks ago and the lady who does quantum light therapy for me said to drink carrot juice with a handful of spinach afterward. She said this would help counteract the harmful chemicals and dye in the barium.
Look at that bright red strawberry!

At first, I was like 'Eew! Gross!' And let me tell you, it took a lot of improvising to get this one right. Lots of strawberries and lemon were involved to over power the ultra-carroty taste of the carrot juice.

But, at last, I had perfected the carrot juice smoothie, and it was actually quite tasty. In fact, as I write this, I'm sipping on a glass myself.

This is a wonderful detoxifying smoothie and a great way to boost the number of vegetables in your day.

about 1 c. carrot juice (8 oz.)
handful of spinach
1 c. frozen strawberries
1 T. honey
3 drops of lemon oil extract

1. Add the carrot juice, spinach, and lemon oil to the blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Add honey and strawberries. Blend until desired consistency.
3. Pour into a glass or just drink from the blender.


Inquiry of the Day:

Have you ever done a detox?

I have and it was awful. Ugh, I remember feeling so nauseous and sluggish the entire time. But it did help me feel better afterward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media