Get In Touch

Monday, August 20, 2012

Cheese Bread

Share it Please
What bread tab would be complete without a cheese bread recipe? Well, a vegan tab would, but that's not the point.

This bread is cheesy, delicious, and makes an excellent pizza crust. It makes the perfect addition to any soup or dinner.

I think it would be good for breakfast, too. Use it to make a breakfast sandwich! Oh my goodness, that sounds good right now. Yum, bacon. Delicious.

Maybe I'll have this for breakfast one day. Maybe.

*Based off Elaine Gottschall's recipe

2 1/2 c. almond flour
1/4 c. softened butter or oil
1 c. of cheese (I use cheddar, but any kind will work)
1 t. baking soda
1/8 t. salt
3 eggs, beaten

1. Mix butter, almond flour, and cheese together.
2. Add the beaten eggs, baking soda, and salt.
3. Pour into a greased 4x8" inch loaf pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for at least 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.

Unfortunately, I can't give you picture, because my dad ate the last piece a few days ago. :(

2 comments:

  1. I wish you had a picture so I could pin it, I clicked the pin it button 3 times hopping it would change its mind, but it didn't :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry about that! I'll try to get a pic up as soon as possible

      Delete

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media