Get In Touch

Friday, June 14, 2013

Father's Day Recipe Round-Up

Share it Please
To be honest, I completely forgot Father's Day was this Sunday. Thankfully, my dad's birthday is a few days after so we just combined the two. Whew, don't have to worry about that now. ;) We did get him a card, though.

Your dad's birthday might not be in June, however, and you just might be looking for some Father's Day recipes to feed dear old dad. If your dad is anything like mine, steak, potatoes, and dessert are all it takes to make him happy. Oh, and action movies. ;)

This Father's Day, we'll probably have burgers on the grill, oven baked fries, and salad. And then my mom, sister, and I will send him downstairs to watch an action movie while we watch a chick flick. Just kidding! Or maybe not....








































Inquiry of the Day:

Does your dad like action movies?

Don't get me wrong, I love the Marvel movies, Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc. But if there's too much action and hardly any plot, then you can count me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media