Get In Touch

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Memorial Day Recipe Round-Up

Share it Please
Memorial Day is quickly approaching and I can't wait. Soon the pool will be open, school will be out, and it'll be totally acceptable to eat popsicles and ice cream everyday, right? ;) But, seriously, I can't wait for summer. I'm not even sure why. Summer just makes me happy. Unless it's raining. Then I'm not so happy.

If you're anything like me, I know you procrastinate. A lot. And that's perfectly fine until a day before Memorial Day, you find out your in-laws are coming over and you still have no idea what to cook. Hopefully, you'll find some ideas below. Generally, Memorial Day is all about the grilling, so I've of course added some grilling recipes, but coleslaw and cool desserts are also big Memorial Day things usually, so I've added some of those recipes, too.

But let's just hope that it doesn't rain on Memorial Day and interrupt your grilling plans....





 

































I'm coming up with a new recipe that I'm very excited to share with you guys. Like, seriously, I can't wait. So stay tuned for an amazing recipe (which involves chocolate, of course)! :D 



1 comment:

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media