Get In Touch

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mother's Day Recipe Round-Up

Share it Please

I love Mother's Day. It's the one day of the year where my mom will actually stay in bed long enough for me to get up and make her breakfast. I've tried to give her breakfast in bed more often, but she gets up at, like, six. I love her, but it's not worth getting up at 5:30 to make her breakfast. Sorry Mom.

I know a lot of people have Mother's Day brunch, but we usually invite my grandparents over for dinner because the church I go to lasts until 11:30. Not enough time to make brunch. Unless we did lunch.... Sorry, I'm rambling.

Now that the weather's finally warmed up (hopefully for good) we might actually be able to have barbeque for Mother's Day! Burgers, hot dogs, ribs, well maybe not the ribs. ;)  Anyways, here's 17 Mother's Day recipes for your mother to enjoy. :)



































Inquiry of the Day:

So what are you doing for Mother's Day? 

I'm making French Silk pie for my mom and, if all goes well, I'll post the recipe.


1 comment:

  1. I wish I saw this before Mother's Day! My Mom would've loved that frappe:)
    This year, my younger sister and I made pancakes (classic, I know). It was all right until both of us decided that we wanted to learn how to flip pancakes like they do in restaurants...that was a mess:(
    Thankfully, my mom likes toast just as much!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media