Get In Touch

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Best of '12: Actors/Actresses

Share it Please
Most of my favorite actors are in my favorite movies, so that'll be tomorrow's post. Then I'll end with books. Hmm... I better start thinking about what books I'd like to mention, because, again, I have so many favorites!

So, this is going to be a short post. Honestly, I don't have much to say today. I'm wiped out from all the sledding we did this morning. I feel like I need a nap. Desperately.

And now, onto the actors:

1. Andrew Garfield
I was amazed how well he played Spider-Man. He's way better than Tobey Maguire. Way better. To tell you the truth, though, I never really liked Tobey Maguire, because he was just to geeky for me. But the movies- epic. My favorite parts were the Stan Lee cameos. ;)


2. Emma Stone
And to follow up, Emma Stone did an epic job in both The Amazing Spider-Man and The Help. I like Gwen Stacy much better than Mary Jane. Not just because of the actors, though. I like Gwen's character much better. On note of The Help, did you know that Bryce Dallas Howard, who played Hilly in The Help, was Gwen Stacy in Spider-Man 3? Oh gosh, I'm such a nerd.


3. Johnny Depp
I love this guy. He's so hilarious! He does a great job in Pirates of the Caribbean and I can't wait to see The Lone Ranger


4. Robert Downey Jr.
He's great in The Avengers, Sherlock Holmes, and all the Iron Mans. I've noticed that whatever character he plays, he's always charismatic, sarcastic, and a little snobby. Which adds to the humor he brings to the characters he plays.


5. Scarlett Johansson
I'm not really sure what I like about her, but somehow I'm just drawn to her acting. Maybe it's because she did such a good job playing Black Widow.


6. Jennifer Lawrence
She was the perfect Katniss. She was solemn, kept to herself, and acted just like I imagined Katniss would act. I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least, after watching The Hunger Games.


7. Josh Hutcherson
Okay, you probably knew this was coming. He was a great actor when he was a kid and he still is. Not only was Jennifer Lawrence a perfect Katniss, but Josh Hutcherson was a perfect Peeta. Sweet, charming, and funny.





Inquiry of the Day:

Who are some of your favorite actors?


2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait for the book post. Not that I need to add any more to the to-read list ;p
    Oh I love Emma Stone! I haven't seen the new Spiderman movie, but want to. I loved her in The Help and she was great in Crazy, Stupid Love and super cute in Easy A.
    I also really liked the Hunger Games movie and thought they did a fantastic casting job. I didn't really recognise the actors before, but am sure to be on the lookout for them now.

    My favourites include Ryan Gosling, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Anniston and Adam Sandler (I know... eclectic ;p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/13/2014

    My favorite actor is Benedict cumberbach

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media