Get In Touch

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Product Alert: Righteously Raw Chocolate

Share it Please
Awhile back my grandparents gave me a bar of chocolate as a gift from Texas. It wasn't really from Texas because they never ended up going there, but the thought was still appreciated. At the time, I wasn't able to eat chocolate so we stuck it in the freezer.


Nine months later, I pulled the chocolate out of the freezer only to find it had freezer burn! Ah well, it was still delicious! The best part about chocolate is that even when it turns white it's still edible! The inside layer was almost like nougat and the chocolate the right combination of bitter and sweet. I must know where to find this chocolate in Indiana. It was so good!

The brand is called Righteously Raw. They make raw chocolate out of whole, organic ingredients. Righteously Raw doesn't only make chocolate bars, but bite size chocolates and coconut macaroons, too. The bar I tried was the Maca Bar. It had dates and golden raisins in it, which made up the cookie-like filling. Other bar flavors are Rose Bar, Caramel Bar, Acai Bar, and a Goji Bar. I think the caramel would be awesome.


And remember, every single product by Righteously Raw is 100% vegan, Kosher, dairy, gluten, refined sugar, and nut-free. They're also 100% organic and raw. This chocolate is amazing and I highly recommend it.


Inquiry of the Day:

What is your favorite brand of chocolate?

I like Lindt truffles, Ghiradhelli, and, of course, I'm a sucker for Reese's. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media