Get In Touch

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Banana Muffins

Share it Please
*This recipe is adapted from Lucy Rosset's SCD cook book.
Ooey gooey banna muffins


I scream, you scream, we all scream for BANANA MUFFINS!!!! Okay, I admit, that needs some touching up. Anyone want to work on that? Seriously, these muffins need their own slogan or something. There are just that good.

I swear. Ask anyone  in my family. They'll tell you these muffins are by far the best ones you'll ever eat. What am I doing depriving you of these astounding muffins? Go ahead! Try some for yourself! You know you want to! ;)

3 T. grape seed oil
1/4 c. honey
2 eggs, beaten
2 extra-ripe bananas, mashed
3/4 t. baking soda
1/4 t. salt
3 cups almond flour
1 c. walnuts (optional)
1 c. raisins (optional)
1 c. chocolate chips (optional, but highly recommended)

1. Preheat oven to 310 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, completely stir together all ingredients, adding the almond flour, walnuts, and raisins last.
2. Line muffin pans with paper cupcake liners. Fill each cup 3/4 full.
3. Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes
4. Allow muffins to cool before removing from pans and serving.


Inquiry of the Day:

What kind of annoying songs tend to stay in your head?

I work around the house singing the Muppets sometimes. Or even "Call Me Maybe". Gosh, they songs are so catchy!

2 comments:

  1. I love anything with bananas! These look delicious. I can't wait to try these out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't like bananas very much, but these muffins are an exception. especially when they have chocolate! ;P

      Delete

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media