Get In Touch

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pumpking Recipe Round-Up

Share it Please
Do you know what September 22nd is? You don't!?! It's the fall equinox! (Don't worry, I didn't actually expect you to know that ;)

And why is this so important? Because it's officially the start of pumpkin season! Yay! For some reason, I'm craving pumpkin a lot more than usual. Like, I think about it constantly. I'm always racking my brain for more ways to incorporate it into meals.

Yesterday, I tried to make pumpkin scones. They didn't really turn out. I hope to have them perfected in the next couple weeks, though. So be on the lookout for them and lots of pumpkin recipes! :D

And, now, the pumpkin recipe round-up to celebrate the beginning of fall!










Pumpkin Cinnamon Cheesecake from Elana's Pantry

Picture taken by Elana Amsterdam

Pumpkin Cookie Dough Ice Cream from Chocolate Covered Katie

Picture taken by Katie

Pumpkin Frosting from Chocolate Covered Katie

Picture taken by Katie


Picture taken by Julie

Creamy Pumpkin Curry from Everyday Paleo

Picture taken by Sarah

 Pumpkin and Ginger Soup from Elana's Pantry

Picture taken by Elana Amsterdam
 
Sweet Potato Drop Biscuits from the Paleo Parents (Yes, these aren't pumpkin, but you could certainly make them with pumpkin)

Picture taken by Aimee


Inquiry of the Day:

Are excited for the start of pumpkin season?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media