Get In Touch

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Social Media: Where You Can Find Me

Share it Please
I'm trying to get more into this whole "social media" thing. I may sound like an old lady (which I'm not, I swear), but I just don't want the Internet to suck me into it's trap and make me spend whole hours at a time at the computer. Not how I like to spend my days.

But, I'm starting to give in a little bit. So I thought I'd let you guys know where you can find me. You know, places beside the blog.

This way, you can communicate with me in other ways beside commenting on posts. Keep in mind, you don't have to do any of this, they're just suggestions and other ways to contact me. Sound good?

Okay, here it goes:

You can follow me on Pinterest here. I post the pictures for my recipes on there, so you can pin them to your boards if you want. 

I'm also on Tumblr. This blog is solely for my writing. And I'm not quite sure how to use Tumblr yet, so please bear with me while I figure it out.

I have a Facebook page where I post every time I post something on the blog.

And, finally, you can become a member on my blog if you have a Google Plus account.  You can do that by clicking on the button that says "Become a Member" on the right side of my blog.

So, if you have a Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook, or Google Plus account please follow me, become a member on my site or whatever. I promise I'll follow you back. :)


Sorry, for the slightly boring post. I promise I'll post a new recipe in the next few days and now I have a question for you: what are some of your favorite Easter recipes? Any that you would like me to health-ify?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media