Get In Touch

Friday, October 26, 2012

Link Love: Candy Recipes for Halloween

Share it Please
I don't have very many candy recipes. But I do have a lot of breakfast ones! Unfortunately, that doesn't help me right now. :( I'm still working on making those 3 Musketeers, but due to the fact that I'm sick and not allowed in the kitchen, I haven't gotten very far on them. Sooooo, you might be getting the recipe after Halloween. Oh well.

Instead of giving you my recipes, I can give you the next best thing- EVERY ONE ELSE'S!!!  ;) Tada! That's my brilliant plan. I've organized the links into categories. The first is............

CHOCOLATE!

Dark Chocolate Crunch Bars from Katie at Chocolate Covered Katie
Butterfingers from Katie at Chocolate Covered Katie
Pumpkin Pie Reeses from Katie at Chocolate Covered Katie
Peppermint Patties from Elana at Elana's Pantry
Macadamia Caramel Clusters from Elana at Elana's Pantry
Mounds Candy Bars from Elana at Elana's Pantry


All the Other Stuff

Pumpkin Pie Fudge from Sarah at Unwheated
Maple Sunbutter Candy from Ali at The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen
Candy Corn from Leigh at Cheap, Healthy, Good
Gummies from Cindy at Skip To My Lou
Fruit Roll-Ups from Sondi at the Copycat Cook

Hope you enjoy the links! The ones I'd really like to make are the butterfingers and the candy corn. I LOVE LOVE LOVE candy corn. Especially with peanuts. The combination of salty and sweet is to die for.

Inquiry of the Day:

What's your favorite candy?

Mine is Reeses. Or candy corn. But, honestly, if I was given the choice between Reeses and candy corn, I'd pick the Reeses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media