Get In Touch

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Labor Day Recipe Round-Up

Share it Please
In Indiana, for the past three years, it's rained every Labor Day weekend. And this is so remarkable, because up until Labor Day, for the past three years, Indiana has suffered from drought since June or July to the end of August. I just think that's really weird. For a while, my family and a couple other families would go camping on the Labor Day weekend, but we stopped doing that after it rained every single year. It took the fun out of camping. )Not that I'm much of a camper to begin with. I prefer glamping. ;) So now we just have a cookout, and that's tons better. Mostly because it's indoors.

For Labor Day tomorrow, my family and I are just going to have ribs, do boot camp, and then relax for the rest of the day. Sounds like a good day to me. Well, except for the boot camp...

What are your Labor Day plans? Are you going to any cookouts? Or are you just staying home?

























French Silk Pie (this recipe belongs in every recipe round-up ;)



I hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend, and, enjoy the day off work or school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media