Get In Touch

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Top Recipes of 2012

Share it Please
I thought about doing a post like this a few weeks ago, but decided it might come across as vain. However, lots of other bloggers are doing it so I thought I might as well jump on the bandwagon! (To see some of  these post: visit the Spunky Coconut, Glutenfreehappytummy, and Chocolate Covered Katie.) I know it's a little late, but better late than never right?

After giving it some more thought, I realized that it isn't really vain to do something like this. It's just showing what you, the readers, want! Plus I always love to shed some light on old favorites. ;)

The recipes I'm going to post today are based on the number of views each recipe I've posted has. They're in order, one being the most popular and 10 the least, and I can personally vouch for the deliciousness of all of them.

1. Pumpkin Scones



2. SunButter Truffles



3. Roasted Roots



4. Molasses Cookie Larabars






5. Chicken Soup





6. Vegan Lemon Muffins





7. Cinnamon Donuts





8. Raw PB&J Cookies





9. Dairy-Free Vanilla Fudgesicles





10. Cookie Dough Oatmeal





2 comments:

  1. I'm super glad you did this post as I had not seen all of these. I especially like the look of the dairy-free vanilla fudgesicles =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! And I highly recommend the fudgesicles. They're super good.

      Delete

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media