Get In Touch

Friday, January 4, 2013

The Science Behind the Paleo Diet: What Other People Say About It

Share it Please
Instead of bombarding you with my thoughts today, I'll highlight some other peoples' excellent thoughts. All of these are about the science behind the Paleo diet.

Ever since I got the Eat Like A Dinosaur book for Christmas, I've been deeply intrigued by how the Paleo diet works. Why are grains, legumes, and dairy bad for us? I was told that beans are good for me. How can you be saying that they aren't?! In the end, it all makes sense. I would explain why, but, frankly, that would take a whole other post and I'm not sure I could explain it right.

I've also been trying to figure out how my views as a Christian fit into the Paleo diet. For those of you that don't know, the Paleo diet is sorta based on evolution. For a while I was extremely confused, but I came to a conclusion a few days ago. Hopefully either this week or next, I'll share my thoughts on that with you. But for now, read these awesome posts!

"Christians, Christianity, and the Paleo Diet: Are They Compatible?" (Make sure to watch the video!)

"Spill the Beans: Are They Healthy Or Not?" 

"Does the Bible Say We Should Eat Grains?" 

Why Grains Are Unhealthy 

Paleo is EXPENSIVE!!!

And, since I run a food blog, here's your recipe for the day! I haven't made these yet, but they sure look good! :)

Paleo Fish Tacos:





Inquiry of the Day:

What are your thoughts on the Paleo diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media