Get In Touch

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Top Recipes of 2013

Share it Please
This post is long due, you guys. And I apologize for it being so late. With the Snowmageddon, catching a little bit of the stomach bug, and school starting up again, I just haven't had the time (or wanted) to blog. But now I do. And seeing as how I'm stuck inside for another day, I really have no excuses.

Anyways, these are the most popular recipes on my blog and I posted all of them in 2013. One is the most popular and ten is the least. However, they all are delicious. At least, I think so. ;)

1. Healthy 3 Musketeers


2. Vanilla Chai Iced "Frappe"


3. No-Mayo Slaw


4. Paleo Crepes


5. Cake Batter Ice Cream


6. Copycat Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate


7. Paleo CoCo Wheats


8. Mint Coconut Whipped Cream


9. Vanilla Orange Smoothie


10. Red Velvet Cake Balls



Speaking of Snowmageddon, I have a new recipe coming up that's perfect for the freezing weather. Well, I don't know if it's freezing where you are, but it's -13 degrees F where I am! The recipe just needs a tad more work. Hopefully it'll be on the blog in a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media