Get In Touch

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Berries & Cream

Share it Please
I don't know why I never did this before, but it has become one of my favorite dessert/breakfast items. It's super easy to make and takes only three ingredients!


Maybe the reason I never tried berries and cream before I became Paleo was because I thought I didn't like berries. Now I know I have been missing out. A lot.

 The best part of this recipe is that it's vegan, soy free, tree nut free, grain free, egg free, peanut free, and sugar free! It's pretty much hypoallergenic. But I know some people are allergic to coconut. Man, I feel sorry for those people....


Anyways, I have to say that breakfast was a score this morning. On top of the berries and cream, I had a sweet potato scramble/hash thing (the recipe will be posted soon) which was uh-mazing!

It was a good thing breakfast was so great, because lately I've been in a recipe rut that I can't seem to get out of. I feel like I'm eating the same things over, and over, and over. I need to start experimenting more in the kitchen again!

For now, just enjoy the berries and cream..... ;)

1/3 c. cream of coconut (You can buy this at Trader Joe's, but you can also make some at home. Just stick a can of full-fat coconut milk in the fridge overnight and scoop the cream off the top.)
3 drops of stevia or other sweetener to taste
berries!

1. Put the coconut cream in a bowl and mix with the sweetener.
2. Stir in the berries and eat!






Inquiry of the Day:

Along with dessert recipe requests, do you guys have savory recipes that you would like me to re-create? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media