Get In Touch

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th of July Recipe Round-Up

Share it Please
Normally, for a recipe round-up, I'll share some of my own recipes. But lately I've done a lot of recipe round-ups and not enough recipe posting. By this point, you guys are probably seeing some of the same recipes over and over again. I don't want to put you through that kind of torture.

So I thought I'd do something a little different. I will be sharing a few of my own recipes, but a few other bloggers' as well. Their recipes deserve some light, too, because they are amazing!

I know some of you folks don't celebrate the 4th of July, but I'm sure you have some sort of Independence Day wherever you live. Even if it's not anytime soon, why not celebrate summer? Or, depending on where you live, winter? You'll probably come up with some reason to celebrate after seeing these delicious looking recipes. ;)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And a special recipe for my vegan lovelies ;):
 
 
 
Inquiry of the Day:
 
Any special plans for the 4th of July? Or when do you celebrate your country's Independence Day?
 
We have relatives coming in from the east coast and my little sister has everything planned out. Eat out, go to the frozen yogurt place next door, then head out to see some fireworks. She's super excited about it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media