Get In Touch

Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Recipe Round-Up

Share it Please
I know, I know. Today is St. Patty's day, but better late than never, right?

To start my day off today I had green eggs. Made with spinach, of course! They were awesome and maybe I'll post the recipe soon if you guys want. I also had the Paleo Parents pancake recipe with mint coconut whipped cream and melted chocolate. It was like dessert for breakfast!

I was going to post the mint coconut whipped cream recipe, but we ate it to fast for me to get a picture! I promise I'll post it tomorrow, though. I'm very excited to share it. :) 

I don't have a whole lot of St. Patrick's Day recipes, unfortunately, but hopefully the ones that I do have will be enough!

To make St. Patrick's Day-ish get rid of the cherry preserves and add some mint extract!
Not exactly green, but they are green in spirit!
Basically, you can beef stew for any holiday/event.

Filling, hearty, and perfect for a cold, March day.
Perfect for pizza, spaghetti, on top of fish or chicken, use your imagination! I'd even try it with eggs. ;)
Sneaky Berry Smoothie
I know it doesn't look green, but it has spinach in it. So I included it anyways.


St. Patrick's Day Recipe Round-Ups/Recipes From Other Bloggers:

Healthy St. Patrick's Day Recipes from Katie at Chocolate Covered Katie
Naturally Green St. Patrick's Day Recipes from Matt & Stacy at the Paleo Parents (I can personally say the Green Curry with Shrimp is amazing!)
Green Eggs from Elana at Elana's Pantry


Inquiry of the Day:

 How do you plan to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

I'm eating all the green food I can get my hands on! Green eggs, green curry, green coconut whipped cream, salad, etc.



4 comments:

  1. Oh! Yum! Chocolate oatmeal! I love that stuff:)
    I didn't have any green foor yesterday except broccoli:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Broccoli counts! And I love chocolate oatmeal, too. It's like dessert for breakfast! ;)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to see both the green eggs recipe and the whipped cream recipe too. Dang, you made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'll definitely post the green eggs recipe then. Have a great week! :D

      Delete

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media