Get In Touch

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Recipe Round-Up

Share it Please
It's that time of year again. Turkey day is upon us. And if you, like many people out there, have only started thinking about the menu then maybe you can get some inspiration from this list of Thanksgiving recipes.

This year I'm going to my grandma's with the rest of my family. My mom and I were busy cooking all afternoon so we can head to her (my grandma's) house early tomorrow morning. I made pecan pie, pumpkin pie, sweet potato rolls, and Mom made the stuffing. I hope all that cooking will be worth it tomorrow. It probably will. I just wish I could have a taste of those pies tonight. I'm drooling just thinking about it. ;)

Whatever you're doing this year for Thanksgiving I hope you get to spend it with family and friends and eat lots of good food. Maybe you'll even be trying one of my recipes. ;)













(To put all kinds of dips on ;)




A break from the ordinary green bean casserole











I plan on doing a separate post on what I actually ate for Thanksgiving and how the day went, etc. In other words, it's going to be a personal post. I haven't forgotten about the fish recipe. Don't worrry! It'll be up in the next week or so. 


Inquiry of the Day:

What are your Thanksgiving plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media