Get In Touch

Thursday, October 10, 2013

200th Post!

Share it Please
It's October 10th and I've only posted twice this month. I'm so sorry you guys. Like, really, really sorry. I just haven't had the time to try out any new recipes. I have a ton that I want to make, but, like I said, I can't seem to fit "experimenting in the kitchen" into my schedule. 


But fear not! I'm working on making a healthier version of a favorite chocolate Halloween candy. Any guesses what it is? I'll give you a hint, the candy has the same name of a book written by Alexandre Dumas. ;) So far, I have the flavor and texture right, but my method for making them needs improvement. They should be up on the blog by next week.

And it's just in time, too, because this is my 200th blog post! So my surprise recipe will be in celebration of so many posts! Surely you all have enough content to keep you satisfied even though I'm not posting as much as I used to (unfortunately).

You probably won't hear much from me this month due to the fact that I'm going to either be in school or out of town for the rest of the month. I'll try to post as often as I can, but you all know I'm going to Chicago at the end of October and I'll be gone for fall break next week. Hopefully everything will calm down by November. You know, besides the whole Thanksgiving and Catching Fire premiere thing. ;)

I apologize for such a short post, but I have run out of things to say. I hope you all enjoy your October! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media