Get In Touch

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12!

Share it Please
Today is a very special day.

It's the last time in a very long time that something like this will happen: it's 12/12/12!

The next time something like this will happen will be in February of 2022. That's a long ways away.

I feel like we should celebrate this event somehow. With some sort of food. Every celebration should have food. ;) But what would be relevant to celebrate something like this?

But I do have a song!

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7cSZD1GPuU



Back to the food thing, maybe we have twelve different kinds of chocolate. Or twelve kinds of cookies. Hmmm........ Oh, the possibilities! :)

And I promise I'll be back to the recipes soon! It's driving me crazy that I can't try any of my ideas. >:( I just have to keep hoping I'll be able to this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Swiftie229/13/2013

    I thought I was the only one who thought 12/12/12 was special! Like really, that exact day, I told my mom, "Today is 12/12/12!" and she was like "So?" "So?! This will not happen again in a very long time." And she just replied "Oh honey, I'm sure you're the only girl who pays attention to this kind of stuff." I guess she was wrong! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yup! I'm weird, because I care about crazy stuff like that. But being weird isn't bad at all, in fact, it's great! ;)

      Delete

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media