Get In Touch

Friday, August 2, 2013

It's Time For An Update...

Share it Please
Okay, time for a day-in-the-life post. I know how you all love those. ;)

Recently (meaning just a couple days ago) I decided I wanted to do a triathlon. I've discovered that I need motivation to work out otherwise I feel like I'm doing it all for nothing. Which I know I'm not, but physical change isn't a big enough motivation for me to get off my butt and work out five days a week. I need goals. The feeling I get when I accomplish the goals I set for myself is what motivates me to work out.

The problem with a doing a triathlon is that the one I want to do is at the end of this August. Yikes! My biggest concern is having enough time to train. Luckily it's a pretty easy triathlon, so hopefully I won't die by the end of it. ;)

Another big thing that's happening is that I'm going to Chicago this October! You might be thinking, "What's so special about that?" Well my one of my favorite authors ever (Veronica Roth) is going on a book tour for her newest book (Allegiant) and she's stopping in a town near Chicago for a book signing! I'm so excited and I can't wait to go! That might not be as exciting to you as it is to me, but.... I needed to share it. 

What I'm not so excited about is school starting on August 12th. :( I'm ready and at the same time I'm not ready to get back in to the school routine. But I can't slow time or make it stop, so I'll just have to deal with it. And, besides, fall is my favorite season! Not just because of the pretty leaves, but because of my birthday, the Catching Fire movie, going to Chicago, Thor 2, I could go on. ;) Now you all know how big of a fan girl I am and I am sorry for that.

On August 18th, it's my blog's birthday! Yay! I'm planning on doing something special, but I haven't figured it out what yet... Any ideas?

One last thing, I finished typing up the second draft of my novel and it's longer than Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone! I know it's rude to brag, but I'm just so proud! :D I'm that much closer to finishing it and sharing it with you guys!

I'm sorry I had to bore you all with my life. ;) Just so many things going on and I had to share them!

Also, I need ideas for recipes and what kind of posts you'd like to see more. Dessert recipes, snacks recipes, day-in-the-life posts, crafts, etc.? I'm not only doing this blog for myself, but for you guys too so I need your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment often! Thanks!

Followers

Social Media